Like many other Web sites, http://www.bergenfoodtours.com (the “Site”) makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to the Site and other sites on the Internet.
Affiliated Sites, Linked Sites and Advertisements
The Site has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- The only personal information that the Site will ever collect from children under 13 are email addresses. Children will never be asked to provide names, addresses, hobbies or any other information that would enable anyone to identify a particular child;
- Email addresses will be provided directly by the children and will be used only for future emails containing information about the Site and its products
- The Site will not disclose information collected from children to any third parties;
- Parents of children have the option to consent to the collection and use of their child’s information without consenting to the disclosure of the information to third parties;
- The Site may not, and will not, require a child to disclose more information that is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity as a condition of participation;
- Children are encouraged to tell their parents about any information that they have provided to this Site or any other site; and
- Parents of children can review their child’s personal information, ask to have it deleted and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information. Should a parent elect this option, that parent can contact the Site at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review and Removal of Personally Identifiable Data
You may review, change or remove the personal information that you have provided to The Company, and we will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is changed or removed from our records, as the case may be. If you would like to change or remove your personal information, please contact us by mail at Bergen Food Tours, Nesttunkollen 9, 5221 Bergen, Norway, by email at email@example.com, or by phone at +47 960 44 892. You may also opt out of receiving email messages from us.
Security; Illegal and Legal Access
We cannot guarantee the security of the information collected from third parties, despite our efforts to maintain the security of such information. Although we use industry-standard methods to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, third parties may gain access to our database by evading our security measures. We may be forced to disclose your personal information, or we may believe that it is necessary or appropriate to disclose, and you authorize us to disclose such information to law enforcement or other government officials. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information collected arising from the acts of third parties or other events, acts or omissions outside of our control.
Updates and Changes to This Policy